in Italy on all products
Product Condition: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The refurbished products are subject to degrees of conditions and without the possibility of making a return.
For armchairs and beanbag poufs, the polystyrene filling is done again, where necessary. The ottoman will be received already padded.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: The product is like new both from a technical and aesthetic point of view.
⭐⭐⭐⭐: The product is 100% functional but may have very slight cosmetic defects on the product such as stains or scratches.
⭐⭐⭐: The product is 100% functional but may have obvious cosmetic defects on the product such as stains, scratches or dents.
The TEA Pouf is made both to give you a design accessory that matches perfectly with your environment but also to ensure comfort. Furthermore, thanks to its handle on the sides, it is possible to move the pouf very easily. It is filled with the brand new Italian-made EPS PRO QUALITY polystyrene beads which make it even more ergonomic, soft, comfortable and capable of assuming multiple shapes based on the way it is used. The EPS PRO QUALITY pearls not only do not release dust but guarantee unparalleled stability and a longer life for the padding, making the armchair immediately ready for use.
- Small Cylinder Dimensions: Height 45cm x Width 45cm
- Medium Cylinder Dimensions: Height 45cm x Width 60cm
- Large cylinder dimensions: Height 45cm x Width 90cm
- 100% polyester fabric entirely Made in Italy
- Padding with brand new EPS PRO QUALITY polystyrene beads of Italian production
- Double closure system (zipper + Velcro strap) which prevent the polystyrene beads from escaping
- Completely removable after extracting the polystyrene beads
- Tearproof and waterproof fabric
- Ready-to-use poufs because they are already padded with polystyrene beads
- Handle on the sides of the pouf which facilitates carrying by hand
Let your ottoman always look gorgeous!
- Daily Cleaning: Clean with a damp cloth
- Extraordinary cleaning: Spray the pouf with water, wipe with a dry cloth and leave it in the sun until it dries.
- Extraordinary cleaning: extract the polystyrene balls inside (thanks to the double closure both with velcro and zip to prevent the polystyrene balls from falling out) and insert them in a plastic bag that contains them. Then wash the outer bag of the pouf in the washing machine at 40° without spinning.